Like an Edison [WHITEOUT] Comment DVD - NOCTURNAL BLOODLUST

Preface: For the third consecutive week (a day late because yesterday was a gong-show, my apologies), I have another Comment DVD translation! This time it's from a shop called Like an EDISON. I hope you enjoy!




Natsu: Everyone who purchased WHITEOUT from Like an Edison, thank you very much! We are NOCTURNAL BLOODLUST.

Daichi: Yay!

Everyone: Clapping.

Natsu: Counting from THE BEST '09-'17, it's the first work for a whole year?

Daichi: It's been a billion years.1

Masa: It's been ten years.

Natsu: Ten years? Ten years…? Well, although it's been one year, from the title track WHITEOUT to the two coupling tracks, it's exceptionally worth listening to. Personally, I listen to it, but Professor Cazqui—

Cazqui: !?2

Natsu: Professor Cazqui's guitar solo is very personally skillful. I'm really pleased with the feeling that the guitar is singing throughout all the songs.

Cazqui: Thank you very much. That's my favourite thing about Natsu's drumming, but that's all there is to it.3

Everyone: laughs

Cazqui: It's natural though4, since you've been playing drums for a long time. Though I don't know why, with this particular member I think you can really see his growth from the contents.

Natsu: We've been doing nothing but lives lately, but it's something like everyone's polished skill was utilised properly in this composition, so I thought even if we were recording everyone could find their own "This is good~" part of the song. Please listen and come to the lives to experience these songs. Then, let's meet at the lives!



***

Translator's Notes:
1Evidently, Daichi was being a turd. The subtitles here were also emphasised, so like the little HEARTS. Comment DVD, I followed their example for emphasis.
2Safe to say Cazqui wasn't expecting such high praise from Natsu.
3Same as note 1.

4Same as notes 1, 3.
I would like to express my gratitude to Chris for checking this over before publishing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PHY Vol.9 [NOCTURNAL BLOODLUST] - Hiro