OHP Update [Activity Pause] - DADAROMA

Preface: I haven't posted about DADAROMA before yet, but their music is extremely good. They began activities in late 2014, and have gained significant success. They held their first oneman show in January, 2015. Their style of music leans towards metalcore, so if that's your thing, I definitely recommend checking their songs out. There's no time like the present, especially with today's update… 



2018.07.27
Important Information from DADAROMA

Thank you very much for always supporting DADAROMA.

Now, drummer Yuusuke has decided to withdraw from DADAROMA following the oneman performance at Shibuya O-WEST on August 28, 2018.

As a result, DADAROMA will pause activities following August 28, 2018.

Below is a comment from Yuusuke.

----

To everyone who loves DADAROMA.
I'm sorry to sadden you with such a sudden announcement.

I will withdraw from DADAROMA at the performance on August 28, 2018, and will retire from music activities.

The reason is because of having developed focal dystonia in my upper right arm, I can no longer hit the drums.
From the members and office, we have thought over and over about how I can continue with DADAROMA.

However, I couldn't find an answer that would allow me to as a drummer, and the feeling of holding the other members back like this overlapped1
I wanted to finish my drummer life as Yuusuke in the best condition I could be satisfied with, and decided to withdraw.

I am really sorry for the other members, staff, many officials, and especially everyone who supported us.

Although there is only a short time remaining, I'd like to hit the drums the best I can until the end.
Please accept my thanks to DADAROMA.

DADAROMA Yuusuke (Drummer)


***
Source:
http://www.dadaroma.com/news/?id=5053

Translator's Notes:
1This sentence was left without a period, so I followed that formatting choice.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PHY Vol.9 [NOCTURNAL BLOODLUST] - Hiro