OHP Update [KAJI Departure] - breakin' holiday

Preface: As the title suggests, this is a sad piece of news, but I'm remaining positive and hopeful, for everyone involved!





Important Notice from breakin' holiday


Thank you for your continued support of breakin' holiday.

As of the performance on March 25, 2020 at Shibuya REX, KAJI will withdraw.

We sincerely apologise to all the fans who have been supporting breakin' holiday on a daily basis, as well as all people involved, for this sudden announcement.

Upon receiving the request to withdraw, there were many discussions.

Activities under the current lineup will end at the solo performance1 on March 25, but this is the answer to each person's goals. breakin' holiday will continue without stopping, and KAJI will continue to do music.

Below are the comments from the members.

-----

[Vocal: Juri]

I think this was surprising to everyone.

I'm truly sorry.

Now, KAJI and breakin' holiday have to walk on different paths.

He decided to follow his own conviction.

We don't have any right to take away or destroy that ambition.

I respect the songs he writes, and the music he plays.

For that reason, I pray from the bottom of my heart that his future will be bright.

The next time I meet KAJI, I will show more of myself than now, and work even harder, so until March 25th and afterwards, as breakin' holiday's vocalist I will do my best.

Juri

-----

[Guitar: Hiroaki Sakai]

I'm sorry to surprise everyone with this sudden announcement.

I want to respect it because this is his chosen path.

I was always motivated by his earnest attitude towards music.

I hope that his future music life will be wonderful.

Sakai Hiroaki

-----

[Bass: Aggy]

To be honest, I think I was able to convey my feelings to KAJI, so if he had already decided, it can't be helped.

The things I've done with KAJI are undoubtedly precious.

I'm really sorry when it comes to the future.

I'm sorry for making a sad report, to all the fans who supported the breakin' holiday with KAJI.

Aggy

-----

[Drums: KAJI]

This time, I've decided to leave breakin' holiday.

Everyone who has supported us, thank you very much.

I will share my feelings, and how things turned out this way later on my personal Twitter account.

KAJI


--------------


[Information for last performance with KAJI]

March 25, 2020 (Wed)

breakin' holiday 2nd Anniversary LIVE

Venue: Shibuya REX


Open 18:00 / Start 18:30

Advanced 3,800 / Day of 4,300


Ticket purchase URL:

[Currently doing pre-order (lottery) reception]
Reception period: January 31 (Fri) 12:00 – February 16 (Sun) 18:00

Payment period: February 18 (Tues) 13:00 – February 19 (Wed) 21:00

(*Please be aware of the short payment period)

[General sales (first come first serve)]
February 23 (Sun) 10:00~

--------------

[breakin' holiday Performance Schedule]

February 19   NAZARE hosting   Ikebukuro BlackHole

February 29   AIOLIN hosting   Shinjuku Science

March 25   breakin' holiday solo performance   Shibuya REX

April 6   breakin' holiday solo performance   Ikebukuro RUIDO K3

--------------

Thank you for your continued support and patronage of breakin' holiday


February 12, 2020

breakin' holiday / Juri, Hiroaki Sakai, Aggy, KAJI



***
Translator's Notes:
1This just means it is a oneman performance, and there will be no other performers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PHY Vol.9 [NOCTURNAL BLOODLUST] - Hiro