OHP Update [Re: Comeback Cancellation] - NOCTURNAL BLOODLUST

Preface: As you may know, NOCTURNAL BLOODLUST had a comeback oneman show planned for August 3, 2019, after which they were participating in event lives and then a tour they were hosting starting in September. With LIN's arrest on cannabis charges, all of these were cancelled. The three remaining members' comments from that day are below.



Messages from NOCTURNAL BLOODLUST


-----


Fans who supported us always, all staff who looked after us, and all fans who were looking forward to today's live.

We are sorry to have caused such trouble to so many people with the sudden news.

Originally, from stage today there were a lot of words I wanted to convey, and things that I wanted to show.
Everyone is sad on a day where we decided to smile through to the end. I have been working for 8 months with all my heart to present the new NOCTURNAL BLOODLUST from now on.

There is nothing I can do now. I just feel so frustrated.

And, I am so sorry to all of the fans who have waited such a long time for today.

I am really sorry. Suddenly, the three of us now have to think positively, so for the time being please hold on and wait a little longer.

I sincerely apologise for the great inconvenience to so many people.

August 3, 2019
NCOTURNAL BLOODLUST / Hiro


---


On account of NOCTURNAL BLOODLUST member "Lin," fans who have constantly supported us, and each and every person concerned, we sincerely apologise for all the inconvenience and worries caused.

Aiming for our activities' restart, which was being prepared as a team, I cannot hide my deep sorrow and confusion in this news just before the performance. I can't make up for this.

A live organisation to delight all fans, thoughts I wanted to convey onstage… While preparing the scene we wanted to show, and the future evolution, we ourselves were also looking forward to this day.
However, suddenly, all of it was gone.

And, more than us, when I think of the fans who were looking forward to this performance and future events more than anything, I'm full of heartache. I am so sorry.

As for the future of the band, all members and staff will proceed with discussions.

Although I don't know what the result will be, we will announce it to everyone as soon as we reach a conclusion.
I apologise for things piling up like this.

August 3, 2019
NOCTURNAL BLOODLUST / Masa


---


We deeply apologise to all the fans, people involved, and everyone who knows NOCTURNAL BLOODLUST for the inconvenience and concern regarding this matter. I am truly sorry.

We ourselves still don't know what to do. We don't know how to move forward.
I am just dumbfounded that what I thought would begin from now has in reality collapsed in just an instant.

I don't know how to apologise to all the fans who were so looking forward, all the staff involved, all the groups, all the bands who had gladly decided to participate in the tour, for each of the instore events, the August 3rd oneman live, the August 12th event live, and our hosted tour starting in September.
I regret that all we can do now is apologise for our incompetence.

As the top priority, I want to think of a sincere action for what we can do as a band to atone or repay all the fans.

I am really sorry for this.

August 3, 2019

NOCTURNAL BLOODLUST / Natsu



***
Source

Translator's Notes: Evidently from their comments, each of the guys felt a deep sense of regret and frustration with the situation. Since then, they were auditioning for guitarists in late fall, and as of November 7, 2019, auditions were closed. Recently (within the last week or two), Hiro and Masa have posted on Instagram Stories that they've been recording. So it sounds like something good may be coming our way, hopefully sooner rather than later.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PHY Vol.9 [NOCTURNAL BLOODLUST] - Hiro