OHP Update [LIN's departure] - NOCTURNAL BLOODLUST

Preface: This is a belated post, regarding former guitarist Lin of NOCTURNAL BLOODLUST, and his subsequent departure from the band. It's been sitting in my backlog for ages. I'll have something more interesting (and not so outdated) soon!


Notice of Member Withdraw from NOCTURNAL BLOODLUST


To everyone who supports NOCTURNAL BLOODLUST,

This time, because of my arrest on August 1, 2019 for violating the Cannabis Control Law, including the members, I sincerely apologise to all fans who were supporting the band in advance, as well as all people involved, for causing such great inconvenience.

Furthermore, regarding the sadness of everyone who had been looking forward to the set schedule including the performance on August 3rd, I have sincerely reflected on my careless and socially unacceptable behaviour, and I am truly sorry.

In this matter, facing the band members I expressed my intention that I want to leave the band.

I am really sorry for the immeasurable inconvenience and concerns I have caused.

In the future, I will re-evaluate my indulgent thoughts and actions, and devote myself to rehabilitation.

Although it was a short time, I would like to thank everyone who welcomed me in so warmly from the start.

September 9, 2019
Lin



***
*Note: this URL source is no longer active. I have the original Japanese saved and will upload the document at a later time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PHY Vol.9 [NOCTURNAL BLOODLUST] - Hiro